Sunday, March 19, 2017

Watch to watch... ;-)

I love to talk with other people... I love it so much, that usually I'm talking too much ;-)

And today, being in train I found out possible solution.... app for watch to watch me ;-)

Smartwatches have usually microphones inside... why not to listen with microphone and check in some intervals if somebody is talking, and if this person is me?

First it may produce reports like:
"You talked by 167 minutes, I heard another people talking only 15 minutes.... Do you love sound of your voice so much?"

Latter it may start to vibrate watch when it will find that ration of talking is too much skewed.

Good, this is 3rd idea for app I have in last 48 hours ;-)


Similar postsbeta
Amazon Prime Video suxx
Correlation between traffic and time spent at work ;-)
Buffy and Angel on DVD in Poland :-)
Coding without IDE
Bloggerid cannot post images....

No comments:

Post a Comment