Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Correlation between traffic and time spent at work ;-)



This chart should show my work hours, starting from first part of 2003 with 8 hours, finishing now with 9 ;-) But those 9 hours are not a result of workoholism, but rather communication issues ;-) First issue is a parking, it is out of free space after 9:15, so I need be earlier, second issue is traffic. Today I tried to leave my work at 17:30, and this wasn't easy, I needed to wait for 5-10 minutes to leave Buma, next 5 minutes takes way to leave Wadowicka. Map below should show this:


View Larger Map

If I leave my work at 18:30 or 19:00 roads are empty, and I'm not nervous ;-)

This provide us to conclusion that first rule of good productivity is to have small parking with city with big traffic ;-)


Similar postsbeta
I hate 6 o'clock....
2+ years without a car
Watch to watch... ;-)
DST may not be so stupid as it looks...
Chrome2Chrome - lets move browser tabs between computers ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment