Sunday, February 26, 2017

Power of doodling ;-)

Always wanted to be smart and work smart not hard, so from many years I wanted to learn to utilize paper and pencil.

But it seems that me and paper and pencil are not so compatible as I would want.

Paper and pencil are not the best from usability point of view,  additionally notes/drawings are not easy to edit.

Now I think I found solution of those problems.

Mainly thanks to whiteboard.

I love flexibility of it, I can draw, write, use math symbols and I don't need to use any menus.
I love this that if I make mistake I may simple clear this part.
And when I want to keep results I may use phone with CamScanner.

Because of this I found out that I'm missing 2 things.

Small A4 whiteboard and stylus to tablet ;-)

Ordered both from Amazon, and we will see if those will help.


Similar postsbeta
Whiteboard
Blindfold programming
Coding without IDE
My way to (parital) vegetarianism
Know country behind apps on your phone....

No comments:

Post a Comment