Monday, December 10, 2018

I hate 6 o'clock....

I never had New Year resolutions, but in 2019 I will try to wake up at 9 ;-)
Mainly because of this that by last 2 months or so I need to wake up at 6....


I hate this...
But it can be wven worse sometimes I need to wake up at 5:30, and at 6:11 I'm already on streets of San Francisco ;-)



So I promise myself, when I will be back in Poland I will try to wake up at 9 or latter, as often, as it is possible ;-)

One plus of waking up so early is that I'm in office before 7 (when I wake up at 5:30), or 7:20 when I wake up at 6:00.
Thanks to this I have about an hour of time without any interruptions.

But usually I prefer to have this in the evening ;-)


Similar postsbeta
It seems that meditation helps ;-)
Correlation between traffic and time spent at work ;-)
DST may not be so stupid as it looks...
Yeah! :-) Will see Sam Harris and Yuval Noah Harari :-)
2016...

No comments:

Post a Comment