Friday, February 3, 2017

It seems that meditation helps ;-)

By last week I slept too little.
Mainly because it is almost impossible for me to go sleep early...
But other things expect that I will wake up earlier then I would prefer (for example I was conducting phone interview on 9:00 one day, so I needed to be conscious at this time ;-)).
Because of this today I was from start of the day really angry.
At some time I decided to make short break from work.
Sit on the couch and started to meditate.
It was short 4 minutes meditation, but after that I'm calm. And was even able to start to look on one of problems on my plate from different perspective and probably will be able to go with it.
So it seems that meditation works.. at least for me, and at lest sometimes ;-)
posted from Bloggeroid



Similar postsbeta
I hate 6 o'clock....
Watchdog....
My Clipboard says that I'm a programmer ;-)
Throw out 1 thing each day
Bloggerid cannot post images....

No comments:

Post a Comment