Sunday, August 20, 2017

Experiment.... will try to not complain by next 21 days....

I'm reading Tools of Titans* and in one of interviews Tim Ferris mentioned 21 Day Non Complaint Experiment.
So I'm trying to perform it on myself ;-)

I started with key-leash wrapped around my left wrist.
We will see how it will work ;-)

* - to be honest chapter about psychodelic was little bit scary, I can understand that psychodelics with proper psychological help may do wonders for people with terminal conditions, and cause that they will not be afraid, but I'm still scared when I think about using any narcotics or similar things. Even when I decided that if I will have legal possibility I will try weed (not look for trying but if it will be easy I may try)


Similar postsbeta
When you should stop read a book?
Really first snow ;-)
How to detect clickbaits?
Watchdog....
Keyboard + tablet = not great idea ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment