Friday, July 31, 2009

"Information animal" ;-)

Two day ago or so I made test on GoArmy.com, I was curious who I might to be in US Army ;-)
And results are interesting ;-) it looks that my way of life should be work with information in intelligence ;-)

My results are here:
  • Human Intelligence Collector (35M) - The Human Intelligence Collector is primarily responsible for supervising and conducting information collection operations. They are integral to providing Army personnel with information about enemy forces and potential battle areas.

  • Intelligence Analyst (35F) - The Intelligence Analyst is primarily responsible for supervising, coordinating and participating in the analysis, processing and distribution of strategic and tactical intelligence.

  • Signals Collector/Analyst (35S) - The Signals Collector/Analyst is primarily responsible for performing and supervising the detection, acquisition, location and identification of foreign electronic intelligence.

  • Signals Intelligence Analyst (35N) - An Signals Intelligence Analyst listen to and intercept foreign radio transmissions and relay that information by producing combat, strategic and tactical intelligence reports.


It's nice to read something like this :-) I was never interested in military career, and I think I'm too talkative to work in intelligence but those results are nice ;-)
I always liked to thing about myself as "information animal" ;-) and it looks that it is something in this ;-)


Similar postsbeta
Calculation of SSD life time in EEE PC
Buzz Troll Remover v0.3.2
Vacation in progress ;-)
Which language is fastest? ;-)
CallLoger ;-) Invigilate yourself ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment