Monday, February 6, 2017

Roomba friendly furniture...

Tomorrow my Roomba will clean my flat.
He (his name is George) is doing it 3 times a week.

At night before his work day I must prepare flat for him.
Mainly ensure that boxes from old phones are placed in the gap under refrigerator:

And that armchair from Ikea is "hanging":

I need also move air cleaner to other place.

My computer chair and whiteboard are making problems too...

And because of this I'm calling for action ;-) for more Roomba friendly furniture!

Let's make first world even more comfortable! ;-)

posted from Bloggeroid




Similar postsbeta
Throw out 1 thing each day
Wind down is cool :-)
Alexa... What to do with her?
OOo2GD 2.1.0 - filtering, sorting and more *nix friendly config file names
Me in SF Moma...

No comments:

Post a Comment