Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bloggeroid 1.9

After very long silence something new ;-) This time new version 1.9 of Bloggeroid.

Main difference between this version and previous should be visible when you will compare how it looked earlier:


and this how it looks now:


All screens was altered to be more readable and nicer.

Bloggeroid should looks nice on different screen sizes, starting from G1 (Android 1.6 and screen 3.2 inch), next Nexus S (Android 2.3.6 & screen 4 inches) and finally EEE Pad Transformer (Android 3.2.1 and screen 10.1 inch):


Additional changes are on post editor screen, button Publish was moved up, Reset was removed (now it is option in Menu), also near to tags you can see icon for working with localisation :-)
Nie są to może jakieś gigantyczne zmiany, ale przyznam, że mnie się podobają :-)

Download it using this link - Bloggeroid in Android Market.


Similar postsbeta
From Nexus 6 to Pixel XL :-)
I want my Android back!!!!
Android vs iOS
Bloggeroid
Bloggeroid 1.2 - let's make it simpler

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm trying to develop my own blogger app's and I would like to set georss information to my posts.
    I tried to add an Extension (GeoRSSPoint) but I can only set the latitude and longitude. My wish is to add the featureName.
    Can you help me please ?

    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FeatureName
      I think I spend on it some time, because all samples shows always that it should be written in camel convention as "georss:featureName", but for Blogger it must be "georss:featurename" :)

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    it's a really nice app. If you could only add the possibility to change the size of the uploaded photos it would be great!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete