Monday, September 18, 2017

Buying christmas lights in September isn’t easy ;-)

Who knows that it is really difficult to buy simple christmas lights in September ;-)

Yep, this is possible, but not so easy like in December ;-)

And I have simple dream, I would like to have christmas lights hanging on one of my bookshelfs (exactly 2 Kalaxes which are dividing my kittchen anex from rest of my studio).
And I would like to light those one by simple „OK, Google make lights” or similar.

This second part is already done. Thanks to some magic from TP-Link and one of theirs products.

Now I only needs lights...

I was hopping to buy those in normal brick and mortar shop, but it seems that those are seasonal...
So I will need to buy those in the net... and wait...


Similar postsbeta
Whiteboard
Know country behind apps on your phone....
Alexa... What to do with her?
Throw out 1 thing each day
2+ years without a car

No comments:

Post a Comment