Thursday, May 28, 2009

Codename: Stokrotka - next test version of 1.7.0, this time without bug ;-)

My fault, last time I didn't attached one important file to distributed OXT file. This missing file was activtation.jar, which is shipped with Java 6, but isn't with Java 5.

I probably should find it during tests, but my laptop is rather slow, so I prefer not to make anything what will take a lot time [so restarting OpenOffice.org and so on ;-)].

What means "stokrotka"?
It is Polish name for daisy, codename is to official name for my method to avoid mixing files.

MacOS:
It should be able to upload files [without conversion from unsupported format to supported by Google Docs], and to download files, I made also changes to open those downloaded files, but I wasn't yet able to test it.

Have fun!
Download [I'm waiting for feedback]


Similar postsbeta
Early access version of OOo2GD 1.7.0 with partial MacOS support
OOo2GD - surveys results
Mac OS users - call for help :-)
OOo2GD 1.6.0 :-)
OOo2GD 1.5.1 Birthday Edition ;-)

2 comments:

  1. The second version does not seem to allow the configuration applet to open. The first one does.

    Tried removing and reinstalling but to no avail.

    Without configuration, any attempt to sync crashes OOo

    OSX 10.5.7 OOo3.1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, OK, we'll check out yours if you help us out with these ;)

    http://code.google.com/p/eid-applet/downloads/list

    To be continued!

    ReplyDelete