I just published my first app to Android Market :-)
It's called Bloggeroid and it's simple Blogger client for Android.
To download it go to Android Market and search for Bloggeroid, or simply use this QR code:
Bloggeroid is simple. First screen which you will see is screen for writing post. You will choose where to publish when your post will be written :-)
Here list of things which you may do with Bloggeroid:
- to write a blog post,
- to add picture or pictures to post,
- to decide where in post content those images should be placed,
- to use simple "wikisyntax" (**bold** and __italic__),
- to publish your posts on any of your Blogger blogs,
- to use multiple Blogger accounts,
- to publish your posts as draft,
- to edit existing posts,
- to share images from gallery and send those images to your blog.
This all in stable and simple way :-)
App takes after installation about 120KB, so it will make happy users of all older phones like G1.
Bloggeroid 1.2 - let's make it simpler
Just testing my new Android app for blogging on Blogger :-)
Bloggeroid 1.1 :-)